In the R&D process as well as in academic research, the first stage is to select the technology to work on, which is the most important, sensitive, and sometimes the most difficult step of the R&D process. This choice for research processes should be based on accurate information, away from cognitive biases and decision-making domains. For this reason, many companies and research centers outsource this part of the process to other companies or at least use other companies’ reports in the decision-making process. Avinnotech, using its expertise and capabilities in the field of technology, collects data from a variety of sources using a variety of techniques and tools, analyzes the gathered data and provides valuable information on novel technologies from technical and commercial perspectives. As the goal of all research processes, especially for companies, is the development of a product that can be delivered to customers, Avinnotech has covered the business and commercial perspectives as well as the technical and scientific viewpoints.
The information provided in our reports includes:
- Technology status (research, semi-industrial, and commercial)
- The trend of technological change
- The pioneers of the technology
- Technology background, current, and future trends
- The Essential Challenges of Technology
- Top technology products and companies
- Comparison of different technologies and different applications of technology in terms of investment potential
- Market analysis
Avinnotech conducted numerous projects in various fields of technology including nanotechnology, space technology, electronics, mechanics, aerospace industry, food industry, water treatment, energy, in collaboration with key organizations in such fields.